About Me

My photo
Lagos Nigeria, Christan , Nigeria
AM a nigerian, i live in lagos, i love sport and music.

Friday 10 August 2018

Andy Murray answered questions from fans in hilarious Instagram session

                                   Andy Murray amused his fans with an entertaining Q + A session on Instagram                                                           Murray was then asked whether he would do a collaboration with Peppa Pig and he couldn't resist a joke at former Prime Minister David Cameron's expense. He wrote: 'I heard they were collaborating with David Cameron'.Murray then received a message from somebody pretending to be Nick Kyrgios, which read: 'Am I your best friend, it's Kyrgios'. To which Murray responded, 'If you come to Kings Island Ohio with me tomorrow then yes'.Another interesting response from Murray came when he was asked 'Would you please dab in your next after match celebration?'.
The Scotsman replied: 'No but I can floss instead...' in reference to the Fortnite dance.Finally, Murray was asked whether he needed a shave, and he used it as an opportunity to end the Q + A.
He wrote: 'I probably do yea.. And on that note I'm out! No idea if any of this worked but thanks for the questions!'              

No comments:

Post a Comment