About Me

My photo
Lagos Nigeria, Christan , Nigeria
AM a nigerian, i live in lagos, i love sport and music.

Friday 19 May 2017

Floyd Mayweather says camp waiting to hear from Conor McGregor, Dana White.                                                                        Floyd Mayweather and McGregor continue to drag on, Mayweather says he's awaiting information from UFC president Dana White and McGregor.

"I'm not here to throw anybody under the bus, [and] I can't sit here and say that they are waiting on us," Mayweather said Wednesday in London. "I'm not saying that. And we're not waiting on them.
"I have a team for [negotiating], but as soon as their side [the UFC] communicates with our side, then the fight will happen."
Over the weekend, White said Brett Okamoto his plan was to lock in McGregor by this past Sunday and then move to firm up Mayweather.
"We're right there to get this deal done, we've just got to get the deal done," White told ESPN on Saturday. "I would like to get it done this Sunday and start negotiating with Team Mayweather, and if that deal can get done then we'll get it done, and if it can't, I need to move on."
There has been no indication from either McGregor or White that a deal for the fight has been finalized.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Image result for mcgregor mayweather                                                                                      Mayweather on Wednesday said he only has designs on McGregor.
"There's only one fight that makes business sense," Mayweather said. "I came out of retirement because I'm a businessman and I want to give the world what they want to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment